Monday, January 16, 2012

Market Watch:BVSN


I just got this e-mail from the National Inflation Association or NIA.
NIA wanted to give a very important update on its latest stock suggestion BroadVision Inc. (BVSN). Even though so many NIA members are making a fortune and becoming wealthy off of BVSN, NIA believes these gains so far are very small compared to the gains we expect BVSN to make between now and after Facebook has its IPO later this year.
The national inflation Association is a group that I like. The say a lot of the same things that I and other bloggers say. In particular I think that when it comes to hyperinflation they are right on the mark. According to their webpage they bought BroadVision at eight dollars on December 12, 2011. Now take a look at the chart above. You can see that it closed on Friday at $17.57. That is a parabolic move which is unlikely to continue unabated. I don't know what will happen in the future, but I can say this that stocks do not go up that way for a very long before they have a sizable correction. I have know idea why NIA is recommending to their readers that they hold. They should be selling at least 60% of their position. If you are holding big profits in BroadVision, then you should move your stop up to at least $15.50.

Again I'm no fortune teller, but I have seen a lot of stock charts and the ones that look like that all end up the same way.

No comments: