Friday, January 7, 2011

You Think Monsanto Is Bad How About Google?



I got some heat for my chart analysis of Monsanto. Well I can assure you Monsanto is not even on top of the list of corporate evildoers. Halliburton and DyCorp have been running child kidnapping rings for years practically in the open. The banks and big Pharma are in anyone's top 10 and of course Goldman Sachs is the root of all evil, but I believe that Google has got to be included in the best of the worst.

In the videos you'll see how Google was started by the CIA not to college kids in a dorm room. Please don't believe that worn old platitude anymore than you believe the government employment numbers or inflation statistics. Google was developed by a CIA program called IN-Q-Tell. You cannot make this stuff up.

Don't believe me, have a watch.


No comments: