Sunday, February 6, 2011

Trade Update: SLV

We are along 50 shares of SLV from $27.10. I have been looking for an entry point to fill out or position. All along I am keeping my eye on the 200 day moving average which is way down there at $21.92. So, I am hesitant to pull the trigger.

To meet the stochastics will be key. They are moving up and the black line is separating from the red line. This is very bullish. Notice the MACD turning up with the black line crossing the red line. All of the momentum is up for right now and this could bring us back to the $30 range. If that happens we could either get out of our position in hopes of picking it up again down in $28 range or wait for clear break of the old high.

There is still a lag time for taking delivery of physical silver. I do not claim that fact will have no impact on the price of SLV, but I'm not counting on it. Let's see what happens in the morning.

No comments: