Thursday, December 20, 2007

End Game

I am an out of work construction worker who is right about the stock market a lot. A lot more than the MBA totin smart Street punks in the financial media. Why? The answer is the point of this site. But back to the point, I was right when I told you December sixth that Cramer was setting you up to buy the gold that he and his friends would be selling into on December 11. I was right when I told you all the banks and bond insurers are insolvent. And I was definitely right yesterday when I told you what Greenspan, the banker's Master Mouthpiece was "really" saying. Namely that Gracious Al's proposed direct cash payments to the dear little people so as not to have them thrown, husbands and wives, kids and kittens screaming pavement ward was entirely about keeping intact the mortgage payment cash stream to the banks, in a gentle non taxable way thereby protecting, preserving and defending their ponzi capital scam. I was right, but not right on (I'm a construction worker remember). What's right on is a lot worse.

The World's Largest Banks Are Now Trapped

http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north591.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A construction worker uses his hands. Connecting with real objects. Like da Vinci
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci

Those financiers, who build air castles, do not connect with real objects, with reality.

*

(Maybe this could come in handy: sustainable design - http://www.mcdonoughpartners.com

Anonymous said...

Yes, anonymous, I agree with you; this site seems to be based on sustainable design -- hope they'll keep informing us on the basis of construction/constructive work and not greed (greed like that of the financiers that you correctly say build air castles.)