Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Naomi Wolf "END OF AMERICA."

Namoi Wolfe identifies ten steps to tyranny that all dictators and despots have used since the 20th century, a blue print if you will. Then she compares actual deeds done today to the plan. e.g: terrorize the public ala weapons of mass distraction, mushroom clouds, watch lists and secret prisons. Now why have the Neo Cons used eight years to destroy the the US constitution and set the stage for a coup that they are never going to bring. I cant think of a good answer for that one. It sounds crazy as a housing crash and stock market implosion did 2 years ago, but I think they bring it between now and you know when.

Just like the stock market two years ago I hope I'm wrong, I hope she's wrong, but if not we only have two months to wait not two years to find out.

No comments: