Tuesday, July 28, 2009

$100,000 Reward for Proof of Obama's "natural born citizen" status.


All along I have thought that the question of Obama's citizenship, was somewhere between a smear and a distraction and not worth the energy of debat. Unlike his presidency, which is an abysmal failure for the nation and an outright sell out to the bankers, the citizenship issue seemed unclear, nor do i posess an informed opinion on the subject. But Jason Hommel sure does and he is putting his money where his mouth is. In an over the top $100,000 changle Hommel say's put up or shut up on Obama's citizenship.

Jason can get a little thick in bible quotes for me sometimes, but I just had to post this one. Check it out ya all.


Copies or links to the previously released, Hawaiian "Certification of Live Birth", which is NOT a valid Birth Certificate, does not constitute valid proof to claim the reward.

I, Jason Hommel, promise that I will give $100,000 to the first person who can prove to my satisfaction that Barack Obama, acting as president of the United States, is a "natural born" citizen of the USA, which is a qualification to hold the office as indicated in the U.S. Constitution.

Please prove that Obama is a "natural born" US citizen, and put to rest the claims in lawsuits, as wnd.com reports, "that include contentions Obama was born in Kenya, wasn't a "natural born" citizen because of his father's Kenyan citizenship, was a dual citizen and that his mother wasn't old enough to transmit citizenship at birth. In addition, his citizenship is clouded by his move as a child to Indonesia and apparent adoption by an Indonesian citizen who married his mother."

"California attorney Orly Taitz says that according to Obama's own words, his father was a British subject at Obama's birth and later a citizen of Kenya. Taitz has argued that the admission that Obama's father was Kenyan disqualifies him automatically, since a "natural born" citizen must be, under one definition, born to two parents who are citizens."

This is not a partisan offer. If Obama is impeached, it will not put any Republican into the office of the presidency. Democrats have no valid nor logical reason to be upset over this. Joe Biden, Vice President, would be next in line to hold the office, and after him, it would be Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the house, both of whom I find to be highly objectionable to my own political preferences.

Please note, I oppose Joe Biden on every political position he is professed to have in the current wikipedia article . I'm opposed to teacher's unions and government monopoly on education, I support drilling for oil in ANWR, I believe global warming is a fraud, I believe restricting so-called "global warming" pollutants will greatly harm the economy, I generally oppose unions who have helped to bankrupt America's auto industry, and I favor the privatization of Social Security. Biden has the opposite view on all points. While my offer might be construed to be a support for Joe Biden who would be next in line to be the president, I wanted to be clear that it is not.

The reason I feel this issue is important to all Americans, and is a requirement of the Constitution, is that quite simply, a foreigner is not as likely to hold U.S. interests as important as foreign interests .

Given that I feel that Barack Obama's only "change" is acting like George Bush on steroids with even bigger bank bail outs for the rich, and rushing headlong to steal many important God-given rights from Americans, I feel, as an "ambassador of Christ" (2 Cor 5:20), an obligation to encourage the American people, the media, and Congress to investigate this issue, and impeach Obama as quickly as possible, if he is not a "natural born citizen" of the USA.

In case some people wish to start reading some of the excellent reporting on this issue:

WND's complete archive of news reports on the issue
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98546
or
wnd.com

I'm terribly frightened that our current Federal government under Obama will pass legislation that will restrict the God-given right to bear arms, remove the right to medical care, remove the right to grow our own food, remove the right to preach from the Bible against sexual perversions as per the new Hate crimes bill, etc.

While Congress is investigating Obama's birth, they might also want to investigate the Federal Reserve, which might be a foreign owned corporation, one such foreign interest, that is taking away the rights and property of Americans through usury (interest) on fraudulently issued paper money.

Obama might argue, privately, that since the U.S. Constitution was suspended in a time of Emergency during the Civil War, at which time, the President began ruling by issuing executive orders, that the Constitution is no longer applicable. However, how can "the President" issue executive orders, if he is not qualified to be the president?

I really am not a negative person. I'm optimistic that this might be the most important use of $100,000 that I've ever offered. And I would like to end on a positive note.

The good things I can say about Mr. Obama is that he is clearly the "gun salesman of the decade" as well as the "gold and silver bullion salesman of the decade", and that I believe more Americans ought to own more of both.

And if it turns out that Obama was born in the USA, and my reward helps to keep Joe Biden out of office, and end the controversy, or even highlight the issues of freedom as listed in this email, then I will consider that my money will be well spent.

By the way, Happy 48th Birthday, Mr. Obama. I'm not really sure if you were born on August 4th, or sometime around there in 1961.

Sincerely,

Jason Hommel
email proof to: j@silverstockreport.com

No comments: